Regarding the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
|Contact:||Thomas J. Wilson, President, PentaVision LLC • 267-492-5200
Updated July 6, 2020 - PentaVision is sustaining normal business operations during the current healthcare emergency. The main office in Ambler is now open with employees working from the office on a staggered and voluntary schedule. At other times during the work week, all company employees are working virtually. Financial and office management personnel are in the office on a full-time, voluntary basis. The company is fully enabled with cloud-based work flow and applications in every department, as well as mobile computing. We extend our thoughts and best wishes to all of our business customers, readers and important suppliers in this historically challenging time.
All live, in-person events produced by PentaVision have either been postponed to a later date, or reformatted into a virtual program. For further event information contact the president of PentaVision at email@example.com.
Regarding the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak: PentaVision is closely monitoring recommendations from Montgomery County Office of Public Health, Pennsylvania Department of Health, and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on a daily basis to plan for a safe work and business environment.
Prevention and safety tips from Montgomery County Office of Public Health include:
- Wear a face mask when coming in contact with anyone outside your household.
- Practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet away from anyone outside of your household.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
This page may be updated. Please check back regularly – contents are subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions1. PentaVision, and its affiliates, will continue to operate.
We are following the recommendations of scientific and health agencies when making determinations regarding business operations and precautions. Safety of our employees, business partners, and customers is a top priority.
2. What is happening with corporate travel bans?
In response to the recent spread of the COVID-19 virus though the Philadelphia area, PentaVision has banned all work-related travel until further notice. We will be updating this policy as we receive more news.
If any travel bans will affect an aspect of your business with us, please reach out to your sales representative or company contact.
3. Where can we find updates?
You can check back here at https://www.pentavisionmedia.com/news. We are regularly updating this page with new information.
Other resources include:
- Montgomery County Office of Public Health: https://data-montcopa.opendata.arcgis.com/pages/covid-19
- Pennsylvania Department of Health: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
- State of New Jersey Department of Health: https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/topics/ncov.shtml
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
PentaVision LLC is the publishing leader in ophthalmology, optometry and opticianry. Today, PentaVision produces six free-standing magazines, two live conferences, multiple live custom and virtual events, nearly three dozen subscription-based email newsletters, 11 media/event websites, and well over 100 content marketing projects annually in print, video and online. PentaVision also produces touring seminars, digital "infomercials," influential roundtables featuring key opinion leaders, market research as well as sophisticated commercial email-based direct marketing programs that lead the vision care industry and that set a standard for business-to-business marketing services providers. All of this is produced at PentaVision's central office in Ambler, Pennsylvania by an experienced team of writers, editors and publishing professionals with roots going back over 50 years in the vision care market. For more information, visit pentavisionmedia.com.